Hangal Uncle's words are quite apt for this page.
I just read the 'About' section of the webpage and it says 'We talk about life before, at and after MDI'. That's a lotta promises to end up in 5 posts in 3 months ... 2 of which are teasers :)
Anywayz ... I shall give an update on what's happening in MDI right now.
1. The 4th term for the PG05 batch are over and some 35 odd students (i could be wrong ...) have left on a crusade to woo the corporates to come to campus ... also known in popular terminology as Presentation week.
2. An unprecendented number (close to 55) of students are going on exchange this year. The newest addition this year being a university in the US (yes ... finally) which is apparently ranked somewhere in the top 20.
3. Sharma ji has finally taken a bow and given way to Arcus (mmmmm... the rolls :)). After a gripping video sent to the batch of a green worm wriggling out of a burger, our dean sir decided that if we had to eat non veg after all, why not wrap it up in a roll!! Now the students enjoy the mutton and chicken rolls with maggi and the works right in the parking lot !
4. Change in management of the hostel - The new management took over from Mohan and the first thing they implemented was fogging of the hostels a zillion times over. Ofcourse, even after the fogging, atleast 10 students fell prey to a mysterious insect bite which leaves wounds as big as a palm.
5. The doctor on campus thereafter decided to experiment on all these victims by prescribing different medicines and ointments to all. The report is expected in the 'Journal of Illegal Practices' very soon.
6. I'm going to Poland :)
More updates later
P.S. - I hope the other contributors on this page are still alive !